Hi! I'm Abi
I'm a 23-year-old Personal Branding and Lifestyle photographer based in Cornwall, UK.
I specialise in helping individuals and businesses build their brand through beautiful imagery. Living in one of the most beautiful places in the UK definitely has its perks which I try and include in all my shoots!
Having achieved my degree in photography at Falmouth University (2018), I have spent the past few years working with a wide range of clients from the world of fashion, food, retail, automotive, media, and construction industries.
As times gone by I've developed a passion for lifestyle photography, specifically Personal Branding, Fashion and Products.
I have clients all over the south of England and beyond so if you would like me to travel to you then that can be arranged.
Dog Mama, Sweet Addict, Cider Lover
Get To Know Me
When I'm not behind the camera or sat in front of the laptop editing, then I'm probably out somewhere exploring. I love being outside, in the fresh air and that's recently been made even better with the arrival of our beautiful Cockapoo puppy, Freddie. We can most likely be found somewhere along the Cornish coast path chasing sticks (him, not me!), drinking cider (me, not him!) or cuddling up on the sofa watching Netflix.
10 Random Facts about me:
1. I have no sense of smell and never have had one!
2. I'm an only child, yet also one of 5...
3. I have an obsession with fruit pastille sweets and squashies
4. I LOVE travelling. We have a Ford Transit van that we converted into a campervan during lockdown, so I can't wait for lockdown to ease.
5. I have 15 nieces and nephews
6. I received a chief constabulary award for bravery at the age of 17
7. I have never broken a bone *touches wood*
8. I'm clumsy as hell (so you would think fact 7 would be false). I once went head first through a glass door.
9. Absolutely not a morning person, I have to set about 6 alarms
10. I'm a Hampshire girl, through and through. I may live in Cornwall but my heart will always be up there.